Today, more and more couples are looking to hold their ceremony and reception at the same venue.
One of the most overlooked aspects of a ceremony is the Ceremony Music and of course, who is going to play it and what are they going to play it on. You need to factor in background noises like the wind, birds, passing cars, etc. You also need to decide if you want to leave one of the most important moments in your lives to an amateur with a low-quality speaker playing the wrong song off YouTube (I've heard these stories) or a professional with high-end sound, music, and microphones.
Many country clubs and outdoor venues are not equipped to play music for your ceremony, like a traditional church or sanctuary. If you are not going to have a live musician to play for your ceremony, then recorded music should be a consideration. DJ Kenny The Promo Guy is well versed in this service and will be happy to provide assistance with your ceremony sound and equipment.
Our On-site Wedding Ceremony Services Include:
- Sound System and Speakers
- Lapel microphone For Your Officiant
- Wireless handheld microphone on a stand for readings
- Music For Your Guests Arrival (prelude)
- All music needed for Ceremony (processional, recessional)
- Assistance with Music Planning, Timing, and Coordination
- Ceremony Music Suggestions