What You Can Expect From Us
You've booked your event with us and thrilled to be part of your vendor team!
Rest assured we’re going to help make it an awesome celebration that will be memorable and fun for you and your guests! Thanks for trusting us to be a part of one of the best days of your life!
Here are some things to know to make this ride even smoother:
- How to get ahold of us: Email or text are the best way to reach me to make changes or communicate. Just reach out to the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Availability: Everything can be done via video chat or over the phone but if you want to meet in person, just let me know. Most of our meetings are on weekday evenings. Friday and Saturday meetings are typically not available due to our event schedule.
- Emails from us: You will get various emails along the way. Some are reminders to do things like fill out your planners, others are offering an amazing service you may not know you needed, and others are tips/helpful info. We like to stay in touch! One last thing, you will get an email from us AFTER the wedding as well, and we love reviews (hint hint).
- Sample timeline: Below you’ll find a link for a sample timeline. Every wedding is different and we will do whatever you’d like. This is simply what we have found works best.
- Tips: After looking at the sample timeline, read these 12 quick tips. You’ll thank us later.
- Meals: If you do want us to eat, we will do it quickly with the other vendors and out of sight of guests.
- Arrival/set-up: On your wedding day, we typically arrive about 1.5 to 2 hours before the event.
- Requirements: As per the contract, we don’t need much... mainly a six-foot table with linen and power. We are easy.
- Gratuities: Tipping is totally up to you!
- The Music: Of course, this is the most important thing to us, heck, we are DJs. If it’s important to you, take some time to work on your online planners, or send us the link to your fave Spotify playlist.